Tuesday, August 10, 2010

pros or cons..

pretty much to sum up my day.. I had a flippen good one!!

and at the end of it.. I even scored a moment or two to sit down and think about it.. a very rare occurence..

amongst all these thoughts I stumbled accross one that didn't sit too well.. and so to rectify it, I need to share.. you see I realised tonight that I actually base quite allot of my lifes decisions based on the 'cons' of the matter..

sometimes this is a good thing, but only for others, as I am the kind of girl who hates nothing more than upsetting another person.. however I came to realise that sometimes I'm allowed to do things for me..

I realised that I let a silly little 'con' out do all the huge 'pros' of a matter.. and for a paticular little life adventure I am about to venture into, I'm going to make my decisions with a pro focus because I know it will better me AND eventually everyone involved..

so thats all..
x

Blog Archive