Sunday, November 21, 2010

the little rang

the 10th of August!!?
Was that really the last time I did a blog?
Well then, I'm slightly impressed with myself! I thought blogging would become an addiction of mine. Like the sight of Derek Shepherd.. completely addicted to the view..

Today is Sunday, tonight is Sunday too.. Tomorrow is Monday - I hate Monday.. and I could go on to talk about how I want to change my view on Mondays, and love every day as they come.. but we all know that no one loves a Monday, so why bother. Instead I am going to tell you about this girl. This weird, stunning, unique, amazing girl..

She has red hair. She is very sweet. She also has matching red eyes - however is not the devil. She has been my best friend for a great littleish while.. I love her and even loved her even when she looked slightly like a boy with a red afro. I love her so much.

You see this little lady has been through A LOT with me. She has seen me cry, she has made me laugh, she has filmed me dancing, she has let me film HER dancing, she has seen my excessive amounts of body hair and is still friends with me, she was around for the worst moment of my life.. and these few little moments just sum up how much she means to me really..

Honestly, I don't really know where I would be without her. and yes. What a lame blog. I really could have just written her a letter.. but this is a great excuse for a blog.. and nothing else is really on my mind other than trying to preoccupy so that I don't have a mental breakdown after watching Grey's again, I don't know why I do this to myself!!

Anyway, Hannah Mary. It's in writing that your the greatest friend in all the land. and one day you will have to suck it up when I pick a hideous bridesmaid dress for you to wear. :D I love you to pieces.

If your still reading this and you are not Hannah, I'm very sorry that you will not get those few minutes of your life back.. I won't either, so we'll call it even.. :)

Have a bearable Monday.
H xx

Blog Archive