Saturday, February 19, 2011

How on earth has it been this long!!?

I am hopeless at this!! blogging, fail!!

So just randomly, Thursday is nearly here.. which means it has been 4 years since one of the most stunning little ladies left us.. what an unexplainably crap day!! But at the same time.. it makes me think about how ridiculously lucky I am that all of those around me didn't stop functioning during that time too.. because then there would be some real problems.. I miss her every single day, and ask for a good reason every single day.. but until a good answer comes my way I think it will keep hurting like a mother B..

On a lighter note Alexis Mary Crowden and Rebecca Louise Shaw Hallett are getting married!! YEEEEE.

Such good times to come!!

Such great times!!

Two absolutely stunning people, who mean so much to me found little lovers (ew/woohoooo!!) So just a shout out to those little lovers - hurt my ladies and you will be in oh so much trouble..

That's all for now.

Over and out.
xx

Blog Archive